Tuesday, April 2, 2013

If your world is crashing down, do you fall with it or keep fighting?

Things have been rough the past few weeks, really rough. I can honestly say I'm not sure where things are going, and I really don't know what the future holds for me. I know that things will get better, but I'm not even sure what that means. Get better? What does getting better really mean? Does it mean things going back to normal, or does it mean things will actually start to improve? I'm really not sure.
I'm starting to wonder what is really good for me and what I want for myself. Recent events have lead me to rethink many things about my life. I'm not sure that I'm happy, but I also don't know what I need to do to be happy. I'm going to start with the basics and focus more on my faith than anything else. I have come to the realization that I've been searching for answers in all the wrong places. I don't know what I want for myself or what I want to do. I'm hesitant to move forward, but afraid to move backwards. I really don't know what to do or what to think, I'm lost and confused and I think I just need some space.
I need time to think, time to process what's going through my head, time to figure out what I need to do, because right now I have absolutely no clue.
I'm happy and sad at the same time, I'm certain and scared, I'm excited and nervous about what the future holds.
I love him, but I don't know what I'm feeling. I'm curious, but I don't know if that will lead to anything. I'm confused because I have so many emotions running through my brain right now, and I really don't know which path to follow. It's frustrating and nerve-wracking  and there doesn't seem to be an easy answer, at least not any time soon.
As the days continue to drag on, the hours pass slow, I'm thinking about everything and I still don't know. I'm just looking for a sign, I'll wait patiently, but that doesn't make things any easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment