Thursday, April 4, 2013

Time.

Things were starting to get better, you have to give them time. Things aren't going to miraculously improve overnight. I need time to process and think. Sometimes things aren't going to come instantaneously, and that's okay. There is nothing wrong with time. I just don't know what's going on right now, and I need to figure it out. 
Sometimes I wonder about the path I'm walking down and what that path holds for me. I'm surprised at where I am in my life right now, but I know that I will find the answers I'm looking for if I'm patient. Not everything in life is going to come easy, and I need to accept that. God does not give us anything He knows we cannot handle. Although right now I feel overwhelmed, I know that if I trust in God, everything will be okay because I will never be alone. No matter what happens, no matter where life takes me, I will not have to go through it alone. I am so thankful for that, and I take comfort knowing that God will always be here for me. I am grateful to have such an amazing God to watch over and protect me. I am so blessed to have the most amazing guardian angels anyone could ever ask for. Just thinking about all of the small blessings I have makes everything seem okay, it makes all of my worries melt away and my problems seem insignificant. I just need to be patient, because change takes time.

"But Joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the Lord their God."
                                                                                         -Psalm 146:5

No comments:

Post a Comment