Thursday, August 25, 2011

College.



   Here I am, at school. I love it here. I feel so free, yet so incredibly busy. Our schedules have been jam packed for orientation week! It's so crazy, but I love it! I can't wait to see how I grow. I plan on getting involved with clubs & organizations to help me stay connected with my faith. Our hall even has a Bible study! It's awesome. I hardly have time to sit down, write, and relax. I miss writing. I miss blogging. I hope I have the time do more of it while here!

   Not going to lie, I was really nervous the night before I left. I was also really overwhelmed once I arrived. However, after settling in and unpacking, this room feels kind of homey. It's really nice. I'm actually excited for classes to start, it will give me something productive to do. I am having a great time and all, but sometimes, I wish I just had time to step back and just breathe. 

   I already have a job, I start next week. I've also already met some really awesome people! I've met someone from my church, people from my area, and some running buddies! It's totally awesome. This is such a small world, and I've seen so many miscellaneous people that I never expected to see in college. It's so weird!

   I also want to say that I feel incredibly blessed to be here and have this opportunity to further my education. I'm the nervous kind of happy. It's alright, I'm going to embrace each day as it comes and take things one step at a time! I'm ready to take the next step of my life! I know I have nothing to fear as long as I have God with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment