Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes, I feel like you don't care about me the same way I care about you, or maybe you just don't understand how much I care about you. I know you say you love me, and I totally believe everything you say to me, but sometimes I wonder if you're in love with me or if you're just in love with being in love. I wish you knew how much the most insignificant things bother me. I mean, I like to say I'm not the jealous type, but college has taught me that I totally am. I wish I could tell you, but I know you'll just tell me I have nothing to worry about, but I still do. I worry about the smallest things that you probably don't even see as anything that would bother me. I'm sorry, but I can't control how I feel. I really wish it wasn't like this, but it is, and I just can't stand it. I'll just stop now before I get myself going, but for the record, I love you more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment