Thursday, September 1, 2011

What happens now?

   Let me start by saying this: I have no idea what's going to happen with us, but I do know I love you more than I ever thought I would. I do believe everything you've said to me, and I am sure I will believe everything you will. However, things can change, you can change. What's going to happen when you do, or should I say, if you do? I can't stress enough how totally and completely afraid I am of that.
   I miss everything about being with you, and if that all disappeared forever, I'm not sure how I would handle it. If we are meant to split, if that's what God has planned for me, then I know I'll be able to get through it. I don't know if that's the case, I really hope it isn't, but if it is, I know I"ll be alright in the end. 
   I still don't really know how you feel or where you stand on certain things, and it's really troubling. I hope that our differences don't get the best of us. I hope that we can make this work. I hope that I can understand everything I don't.
   I know it's not easy, and I know it's not going to be; all that I know is right now, I want to be with you. I suppose you're right when you say you don't know if things will change, and maybe they will for you, maybe they will for me too. I honestly don't know. I wish I didn't have to think about this right now, but I do, we do. 
   Something's got to give. We can't have it both ways, it's not going to be perfect, but that's something I love most about our relationship, its flaws. I love the imperfections, what makes you who you are and what makes me who I am. I love that you respect me and what I stand for, and I love how well we get a long, how much we have in common, how happy you make me, how important I feel. I love that you think I'm something special, but I think the reason I'm special is because I get to be with you. I love you, I know that whatever the future may hold, we will both get through it, somehow, someway, we will both be just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment