Tuesday, December 14, 2010

 But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful.
Psalm 68:3

   Times like these remind me that God really is looking out for me. When the smile seems to stay and the sadness fades away, I pray. I praise God because I know that without Him, I have nothing. Without God, I am nothing. He has extended to me happiness although I am undeserving, he loves me unconditionally although I am unworthy. My problems are no more important than my neighbor's. My troubles are not a priority. I am a sinner just as everyone else who walks this earth. In no way am I perfect or close to it, yet God still cares. I am so insignificant, yet He answers my prayers. Without Him, there is no me. Without Him, there is no world. Without him, there is no happiness, there is no suffering. Nothing amazes me more than His glory. I am no one special, but in God's eyes, I am His child. He gives me more than I deserve. I am not worthy of His love. I am not worthy of His grace. All I can do is praise Him. I thank Him for everything he has given me, every person I have met, every hardship I have encountered. I would not be the person today if I had not been guided by God. For that, I am eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment