Saturday, December 18, 2010

Paolella.

   I miss you girls so much! You are all so amazing and hilarious. After only one week together, I was able to learn so much about each and every one of you! I miss having dance parties at two in the morning and making campaign posters with glitter. I miss being late to county meetings and watching people get foot cramps. I miss staying awake during assemblies, but most of all, I miss seeing all of you!
   I hope that you girls are all having an amazing senior year, and I wish you the best of luck next year. I know you will all shine wherever you are. This experience is one I will not soon forget. Meeting all of you was such a blessing and I am grateful to have had such a pleasure. Thank you all for making such a lasting impression and making IGS such a memorable week!

No comments:

Post a Comment