Tuesday, December 28, 2010

peace.

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you."
 Isaiah 26:3

   Reality can be extremely overwhelming. With break being so short this year, I feel like I am pressed for time and I shouldn't be relaxing or enjoying myself. On the other hand, it seems totally ridiculous not to enjoy break because it is the only time of the year (aside from summer) in which an extended period time is given to be away from school.
    Because I haven't been spending every waking second stressing about this paper and that assignment, I've had the chance to really look at my life. Christmas was rather enjoyable this year. Seeing my family together and happy really put things in perspective for me. I know I say this quite often, but I realized how much I have to be grateful for. My relatives were healthy, we had a delicious, home-cooked meal, and people were just happy.
   This year  has flown by too fast. I look back and I think about everything I have done and everything I have seen and I thank God for blessing me in more ways than one. Though there have been some difficult situations and events, I also have made some really awesome memories. I think that all of the pleasant times seem to cancel out the unpleasant ones. In the end, after all is said and done, everything works out the way God intended it to, and I could not be more grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment