Monday, December 20, 2010

Peace.

  
"Therefore being justified by
faith, we have peace with
God through our Lord
Jesus Christ"
Romans 5:1
 
   Sometimes, overwhelming schedules seem to dominate our lives. Sometimes, we do not see what is right in front of us because we are too preoccupied with matters that don't necessarily matter.
    Babies. Babies are so simple and so innocent. After an extremely stressful day, I went to pick my sisters up from my Yiayia's. While there, I was asked to hold Eleni. As I rocked her back and forth, so many of my worries seemed to fade away. She is so adorable, and holding her made me realize how easy it is to become too entangled in the real world. Sometimes, we need to take a step back from our lives and look at the bigger picture.
Sometimes, we just need to take a break
from the chaos and remember what we have
been blessed with.


No comments:

Post a Comment