Saturday, December 11, 2010

My colors.


The most wonderful time of the year with the most wonderful girls.
"Friends are like colors, they never fade away"
(true friends that is. & all of you are the truest of friends and the brightest of colors)
thank you.
    I am so blessed. I could not ask for a better group of [close, old] friends. Although many of us knew each other long before, seventh grade was when we truly became close friends. I honestly do not know what I would do without you all. Whenever I need someone to talk to, you [all] are always there. I cannot imagine what my life would be like if I never met you.
   You girls made me feel like I was part of something real. There is no doubt in my mind that this friendship will last long after high school. I think that it is totally amazing that we have been able to stick it out through "thick & thin". I love you girls so much and I want to thank you for being such great friends.
   I know I can trust you with anything and count on you to be there for me. I love how we can be lazy bums, obnoxiously energetic, or even tired and crabby and still be able to hang out. I don't have to pretend to be anyone or put on a fake front when I'm around you all. I feel most like myself when I'm around you because I know you won't judge me.
   Everything is hilarious when I'm with you girls and nothing is ever too minuscule. You understand when I'm mad, sad, happy, glad... I love we all know each other well enough that sometimes, we don't even need words to communicate how we're feeling. I love how easily we all get along and how hard it is to stay mad at each other. I think I've learned the true meaning of friendship from meeting all of you.
   I hope you all know that you mean the world to me. When I look at my pictures, I remember all of the amazing times we've had together. I don't recall a time where the evening did not end with laughter. Sure, we've had our differences, but in the end, it's all been worth it. I am so grateful to have met each and every one of you and I want to thank all of you for being heartfelt, understanding, and truly amazing friends.
   No matter where we are next year, I will always have our memories with me. No matter the distance, I know we'll be close in heart. I wish you all the best of luck next year, but remember, we are never really apart.

With it being the holiday season and all, I think you girls should know you've given me the greatest gift of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment