Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Distance.

   I miss you. I miss everything about you. I love you so much, and I wish you were here. i wish I could see your face for real everyday. I wish I could feel your touch everyday. I wish this were easier. I wish that distance was not such an obstacle; however, it's no obstacle to the way I feel about you. No matter how far apart we are, my feelings won't change. I know that we will be alright, it won't be easy, but it will be worth it. Nothing worth having ever comes easy, and as easy as it is to love you, being apart from you is anything but that. I will never forget you. You will never lose your place in my heart. You will always be my person, because I've never met anyone who could ever possibly care about me half as much as you do.
   I know that one day, it'll all work out. One day, it'll all be worth it. I don't know what the future holds for us, but I do know it's something amazing. I want to go on adventures with you. I want to share my stories with you. I want you to be right there with me, traveling all around the country, the world for that matter. Just us. You make me happy. You make me smile. You make me feel like I'm the luckiest girl around. I don't know anyone who is as wonderful as you. I'm really grateful that you're in my life. I miss you more than ever, but I know we'll make it through this. I love you.
   Distance is rough. Distance is tough. Distance can totally tear apart a relationship, it can ruin something so beautiful by turning it so ugly. I know that won't happen to us. Despite everything, I feel that the distance has only made us stronger. Being so far apart has made me realize how much I love you and that I don't want anyone else, just you. I'm not saying I like the distance, if being closer were an option, I'd take advantage of it in a heartbeat. I miss you so much, and I love you even more. Distance is only a measure of miles, not of feelings, not of love, not of compassion, but how far it is from point A to point B.
   The distance between us is our strongest obstacle, and if we can get through this, we can get through anything; I know it. While it may complicate things, it will not interfere with the our feelings, I'm sure of that. One day, though, it will all be alright. I love you, I trust you, and I love the way you love me. I miss you, but I'll be seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment