Thursday, September 1, 2011

O-Fest!

   Today, I attended O-Fest! It was so awesome! I walked around central mall and stopped at booths that interested me and saw clubs I might like to join. I found numerous Christian organizations I wanted to be a part of, though I don't think I can be fully committed to all of them. I'm really looking forward to attending various Bible studies and digging deeper within myself to explore my faith and see where it takes me.
   On another note, I signed up for late night marquette, outdoor adventure club, rugby, running club, and intramural soccer! I'm so excited. This year is going to be crazy fun. There are so many opportunities for service, fellowship, and fun! I'm really glad I'm at a school with strong Christian principles and plenty of options to strengthen my beliefs. It's really comforting knowing there is plenty for me to do on any given night & not be bothered with parties or illegal activities. I'm not saying they don't exist, because they definitely do, I'm just happy to not be a part of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment