Saturday, September 10, 2011

work?

   It's not going to work if it's one sided. I love you, I want to be with you, but you can't keep doing this. I know it's hard, believe me, that's all I ever talk about. I'm trying to make the best of it. I know you're not here and I'm not there, as much as I wish it were like that, it isn't; but that doesn't mean I'm not going to have fun here. I'm going to make the most out of my college experience, because, after all, it is college. You only get to live these 4 years once, and I don't want to have any regrets, and as harsh as it may sound, I don't want you to fall into that category. You are not even close to being there right now, but it's really not easy for me to be happy when you're constantly upset. I know you said you'll change, and I really want to believe me; but you've said that before. I hope it holds true this time, but only time can tell.
   Our relationship shouldn't be hard work, and it usually isn't. I just need you to understand that while I have my own life here, I will always have a life with you. You will always have a place in my heart. I love you, and I don't want to be without you. I miss you so much, it hurts, which is why I need to find other ways to keep myself occupied. I can't constantly be thinking of how much I miss you or how hard it is because that really isn't healthy. I do miss you, but I can't constantly be thinking about that. I don't expect you to stay in all the time or sit around talking to me, you mustn't expect that from me. You need to trust me, and you need to trust that my feelings are going to remain true. I love you, I promise. We will be alright, so please stop worrying or whatever it is that is making you like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment