Sunday, September 25, 2011

sorry.

   Honestly, I don't even know anymore. I go through a dozen mood swings a day, and I seriously don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm stressed out. I'm really sorry for taking it out on you. I really shouldn't do that. I just get really angry for no reason, and I turn small misunderstanding into bigger issues. It's really not fair to you, and it's not fair to me either. I'm really sorry I keep screwing up. I'm sorry I keep doing stupid things. I'm sorry I'm not good enough. Half the time, I don't even know why we're arguing, and I really do want to just forget about it and move on, but for some reason, there's always something that stops me from doing that, and I really don't know why. Really, I'm sorry. I love you, but I know I can't keep doing this to you. I don't know why I'm testing your limits, it's really dumb. I'm sorry for pushing you away when I all I want is you by my side forever. I tell myself the distance is fine, we'll make it through this, everything will be alright; but even though I pretend it'll all be alright, I'm hiding how much it hurts and how hard it is for me. I guess that's just how it shows. I'm sorry that's the way it is, I'm working on it. I need to find a better way to deal with the distance, because it's starting to take its toll on me. Really, I'm sorry about that. I love you, and I hope you can forgive me for all the stupid things I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment