Wednesday, September 21, 2011

lost.

   Yes, we fight. Yes, we have problems. Yes, this is anything but easy, but I know that we'll be alright. I need you to trust me. How are supposed to make it through this or continue to grow if we can't trust each other. I need you to know that I would never to anything to jeopardize our relationship. I love you so much, more than anyone, and I need you to know that nothing is ever going to change that.
   No matter what happens, no matter what you do, I'll always love you. You know that. You'll always hold a special place in my heart. You are very important to me, but the more these things happen, the more distant I feel from you. It's like you're a totally different person and I'm not a part of you at all. You're not the same person I fell for, well you are, but it's hard to believe that. I miss you. I miss the you that wasn't like this. It's really hard to imagine a bright future and dream about the possibilities if we can't even get through a few minor events. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to believe.
   There's only so much you can say. There's only so much I can do, so much I can deal with. I want to believe you, I do, but it doesn't get easier when things like this keep happening. I love you, and I want to make this work. Love isn't just the fun times, the easy times, the times where everything just comes naturally without having to think. Love means working together to overcome problems, never giving up, we'll never stop fighting. I don't want to admit defeat. I don't want to fail, I can't fail. I can't start over, I don't want to start over. I don't want anyone but you. No one else is as wonderful as you are, but sometimes it's so difficult to hold on to that. I feel so lost, I don't know what I want. I don't know who you are, and that kills me. I feel like I've lost you, or you've lost me; it's like we've lost each other.
   Where are you? Please come back. I'm lost without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment