Wednesday, September 7, 2011

what you don't know:

-everything that really bothers me but is totally ridiculous & stupid because it's totally inevitable and human nature.

-your co-ed floor, really hate that.
-girls knocking on your door & whatnot, very much bothered by that.
-the thought of you telling jokes, dancing, being funny, being you for that matter, with other girls. really, it just makes me really, really sad. 
-you being in study groups with other girls.
-anything that involves you and other girls.

I know, I know, I KNOW. I sound totally, super insane, annoying, crazy, jealous, etc. I know that. I just get really sad when I imagine you with other girls, I can't help but wonder what they see in you or what you see in them. It's just the stupid, jealous girl part of me wanting to be heard. It's totally dumb and irrational, I know that, but it's not going to change the way I feel. I trust you, I do. I just can't help but be afraid, because well, I'm afraid of everything, you know. 

It's not easy, I don't think it ever will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment