Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm impatient. I'm tired. I'm scared. I'm nervous. I'm waiting. I'm bored. I'm happy. I'm sad. Most of the time, I don't know what I am. I don't even know who I am. I feel like I'm living this life, but I'm not actually living. I'm going through the motions to get through the days. I'm trying to be this person that I know I'll never be. It's like being myself just isn't enough, I'm just not okay. It's absolutely absurd, why am I not happy with who I am? Why am I not happy with where I am? Why am I not happy? I don't know why. I know I need to stop being so pessimistic, because that's been the theme of my life lately; and I honestly don't know why. I need to let God in. I really have no idea what I'm doing anymore, but I know I need help. I know I cannot do anything on my own, and I know that nothing will ever be solved if I don't trust in Him. So I will. I'm done living the life I don't want to be living. I don't know what that means exactly, but I'm going to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment