Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'd love for you to make me wonder...

... where it's going.

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you? Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you?
...Finding someone else you can't get enough of, someone who wants to be with you too...


Even if we're sure, we're never really be certain of what the future holds for us. I'm so excited to embark on this journey with you. I'm so happy to have found you and to know that you feel as strongly about me as I feel about you. Although we fight, it makes us stronger, I know that whatever the future holds, I will always have you with me to help me through it, because no matter how much we argue or how I angry I am with you, not being with you would be far too painful to endure over a few fights. I'm not sure what will happen to us, but I know that whatever does, we are able to embrace the future together.

No comments:

Post a Comment