Tuesday, February 7, 2012

one.

Hey, so it's been one year. One year since it happened. It's been one year, and I never thought I'd make it. But guess what, I did. I found strength where I thought none existed, I found love where I never imagined to, I found myself while lost in my own sorrows, I found happiness after a sadness I thought would never end. I'm okay now. I'm disappointed, but I'm okay. I'm thankful, too. It was a learning experience. I am not glad I was hurt, but I'm glad I was able to grow. I'm thankful for what I've learned about love, happiness, and myself. I'm thankful for all that this experience as taught me and for the joy it has led me to. I'm thankful to have met you, even if it meant being hurt by him.
Thank you, for everything, I love you.

Dear God,
Thank you for all that you have taught me and all that I will continue to learn. I am grateful for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment