Friday, February 10, 2012

Prince Charming.

We all have our own version of Prince Charming. Sometimes, we think we've found him, only to discover he is not who we once thought he was. But when we do find him, we just know. A girl always knows. No matter what she says or cares to admit, when she knows, she knows.

I met my Prince Charming on April 22, 2011. I'm not saying he's perfect, but he is just right for me. I'm not saying we never fight or have problems, because we've had our fair share of disputes. Though in the end we always find a way to make it work, because we love each other. Often times, I've heard the question, "is love enough?" My answer to that questions is this: Love will always be enough, as long as you are ready to fully embrace the power of love. Love works in mysterious ways. Love comes in many forms, but at the end of the day, love is what we strive for. Love is what we look for. Love is what we find when we are finally ready to open our hearts and let love in.
I want to take this time to say thank you. I am so grateful to have met you, you have changed my life in more ways than one. I can honestly say that my summer and college experience would not be the same without you. I love you. You make me so happy, and I cherish every moment we are together, even when we fight, even when we yell; we yell because we care, we fight because we hurt, and for that, I am grateful. I am grateful for this because it means we are not afraid to tell each other how we feel or what we're thinking, it means we love each other enough to fight for our love. 
Thank you.
xoxo.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment