Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day.


It's valentine's day & I miss you. I wish you were here. I wish I was there. I wish I could see you whenever I want. I wish I could hold you, kiss you, hug you, cuddle, snuggle all the time. When I walk around campus and see other couples, a little tiny part of my cries on the inside because I wish that could be us. It pains me to see couples who don't treat one another right, who don't understand how great they have it, who don't cherish their time, who don't make use of their time, who don't realize how lucky they are. 
If you were here or I were there, I would hold you, see you everyday, give you infinite hugs and kisses, cuddle fest every night, snuggle fest every weekend, go on dates, study with you, talk to you, just be happy with you. I miss you, love. I am so thankful to have you in my life, but I'm also so saddened that we are so far apart. 

Thank you for never leaving my side & always promising to fight. To fight for me, to fight for us, to fight for love, our love, our relationship, our future. I love you more than words can say, and I'm so happy to have you in my life on this Valentine's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment