Sunday, February 12, 2012

the most wonderful feeling in the world.

I am head over heels in love, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I never realized how truly incredible my boyfriend is until he came and surprised me. I never realized how much he loves me and how much I take our relationship for granted. I love him so much, and I now know how truly incredible he is. 
When I pictures myself happy, I never thought it'd come true in this way. I never thought I'd find a guy who has so much love for me, who sees me in such a beautiful light, who cares about me more than anyone else. I never expected to fall so hard so fast, I never expected to feel so loved. I never expected to feel so special, so important.
Love truly is the most wonderful feeling in the world, and I am so thankful that I am able to share it with someone who feels exactly the same way as I do. Words cannot describe how happy he makes me, words cannot describe how much I love him, and words cannot explain how evident it is that he truly cares about me too.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return."
-Nature Boy

There is so much truth in that statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment