Sunday, February 26, 2012

new beginnings.

Here's to Forgiveness Sunday & the start of Lent.

I'm starting over, although I know I can't exactly do that until the end of this year, I'm doing what I can for the meantime. This new beginning is a new journey, it's a fresh start for all. I am going to do everything in my power to avoid negative feelings, I know it might be difficult and it might be inconvenient, but I know it's the only way to be happy. I'm really glad you've figured things out and have everything just the way you like it, but just because something works for you, doesn't mean it works for everyone else. I'm going to put the past in the past and start over. Starting over means letting go, and I'm letting go of what might have been there and what had potential to exist. It's over and done. We are strangers who live together. It's okay though, I've come to accept the fact that this is the way things are now, and I promise once this year ends, you'll never have to see me again. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but I truly believe this is the only way to move on. I'm just not sure I can stand reliving all that went wrong in order to make things right. I think too much damage has been done at this point, I'm sorry. Please forgive me for what I have done to upset you, but trust me when I say I won't be a bother anymore. I don't mean this in a way to seek guilt, sympathy, or apologies. I truly mean it when I say I'm done, and in a few short months, we will both be problem-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment