Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love.

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about love. Love makes people do crazy things, in a good way of course (usually). Love makes people put everything out on the line, they risk it all in hopes that their feelings for another person will be returned. Love is beautiful, but love is dangerous. Love is risky, but its rewards are more abundant than any other feeling or achievement in the world. 
Love comes in a variety of forms. Sometimes, love is right before our very eyes and we fail to see it. Love works in mysterious ways; we cannot control who we love. Love just happens, "love isn't always on time."  But when love comes, when a person fully embraces the beauty of love, there is no turning back, which is why, in my opinion, when you love someone, you never truly stop. You will always have a part of that person with you, whether or not the love was requited. That's why heartbreak hurts so much. Sometimes, when the timing is off, love doesn't always work out. It's a tragedy, truly, when two people are so in love but unable to be together. Or when one person falls for another, but their love isn't ready to catch them. 
Love is very dangerous. Love can make miracles happen, but it can also bring on unbearable amounts of pain. Love can cause so much hurt, it's almost depressing. However, that's another reason why love is so wonderful. Love is so powerful, it's the strongest feeling in the world; love is a feeling people search for, sometimes without even realizing it. 
Another wonderful thing about love is that when love brings us down, it's always there to pick us back up. No matter what happens, no matter what life throws at us, God will always love us unconditionally. His love endures forever; His love is the most powerful and most pure thing ever to exist in the universe. His love is stronger than any other kind of love, His love is why we all have been given the gift of life. His love is real love. His love for us is always and will always be an infinite amount of times more powerful than the love any other person on earth can have for us. His love comes first. 



I am grateful to have found love. I have found love from my family, I have found love from my friends, I have found love from my love, I have found love from my pain. I have constantly lived in a world filled with love. Though sometimes this love has caused my pain, sorrow, such strong feelings of sadness, I wouldn't have it any other way. "It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all." This statement will always hold to be true. Love is such a strong feeling, and there is always somewhere to find love. It is up to us to accept love and live with its beauty. I am blessed with many different kinds of love. I am so happy for that, even on my darkest days, I can always find love. Love is always worth the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment