Sunday, February 19, 2012

you need to understand that we're apart. you need to understand that I love you. you need to understand that I do care. you need to understand that because we're apart, I can't always be there exactly when you need, but I do try. you need to understand that because I love you, because I care about you that things will be okay. if you don't trust me, if you freak out, if you cause problems, that only hinders our relationship. it prevents us from growing together, it prevents us from moving forward, it prevents us from being happy. it's impossible to talk when we can't reason, and it's impossible to reason when we're both upset. please, for me, try to stay calm. please, for me, know that I love you and that if you truly love & trust me, you wouldn't do this. okay, darling? please, just know that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment