Sunday, November 14, 2010

                                                      2010 Scratching Post Staff!
   We attended a convention this past weekend in Kansas City. It was seriously the best field trip I have ever been on. I had such a great time, and I learned so much! I made so many memories that I will never forget! I loved every second of that weekend: plane rides, seminars, adventures, calling my sisters - you name it, I loved it! I feel like I had the opportunity to bond and learn about all of my fellow staff members. I feel so blessed that I was able to spend the weekend with such awesome people, and I cannot wait resume work on this issue of the paper! I loved everything about this trip. I am so thankful for every minute I spent in Kansas and I hope there are more group outings in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment