Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sometimes, we all need something to brighten our days.

               (our hotel in Kansas...please note: I am not really a camera person)              
                     
    This just makes me smile. I love the holiday season, I can't wait to see my family next week! I love Thanksgiving because both my mother's and father's (sides of the) family come to our house for dinner. I love seeing everyone smile. Smiling is so contagious, especially when it's truly genuine. What I love most is just feeling the warmth and happiness in the air. I feel so safe and at home during this time of the year. I am so blessed to be part of such a loving family. As crazy as they can be sometimes, I wouldn't trade them for anyone else in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment