Sunday, November 7, 2010

   I am thankful that I have something, anything, to be thankful for. I'm glad that I have a God who listens to me and a home that welcomes me. I am especially grateful that I have the privilege of attending church every Sunday, I have a place of worship where no one can tell me I'm wrong. I live in a world where I can have a different opinion, and I am justified. Even when things are going downhill, I know that they will start moving uphill sometime in the future. Downhill is only an adventure given to me to test my faith. I can't say I enjoy such an adventure, but I know I can only become stronger from it. I am just thankful to be thankful, thankful to be heard, thankful to be saved.


   "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
                                                                                          Romans 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment