Saturday, November 27, 2010

My best friend.


Alina & I ( she should take more pictures... with me)

    I love spending time with the family. I especially love having time to spend with my sister, Alina. We were shopping around today and it was just really fun. Sometimes, I forget how lucky I am to have such amazing sisters. I have three other sisters, and they are equally great. However, I would like to dedicate this message to Alina. Thanks for being so hilarious all the time. Even when you make me angry, I know I can't stay mad at you because I'll want to talk to you about something totally random within the next five minutes. I can tell that sometimes you don't always think my stories are funny, but you listen anyways. I love how you like telling me about your French tests or weird television shows. You always put a smile on my face. I just want you to know how awesome you are and how much fun I have spending time with you. Thank you for being my sister, but more importantly, my best friend.

1 comment: