Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thank you.

Thank you, all of you, especially You.
   Sometimes, we search for comfort in all the wrong places. I am happy to say I will always have somewhere to turn. Sometimes, we do not tell people what they really mean to us; sometimes, they really need to know. So, here it goes.

Dear All,
   Thank you for listening. Thank you for caring. Thank you for picking me up when I'm down. Thank you for letting me know I am not alone. Thank you for helping me find the "silver lining", even when I was convinced it was not there. Thank you for celebrating with me. Thank you for putting me down, for it made me realize that I have a way back up. Thank you for making me realize there are more important things in life. Thank you for telling me I am perfect the way I am. Thank you for staying strong when it is so easy to break down. Thank you for setting a positive example for me. Thank you for giving me life. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for always putting a smile on my face. Thank you for being adorable. Thank you for being forgiving. Thank you for being the most wonderful person I have ever met. Thank you for being everything I cannot. Thank you for existing in my life. Thank you for showing me how to be myself. Thank you for remaining a constant, stable, reliable friend. Thank you, so much, for not leaving me in the dark. Thank you for hurting me, for you only made me stronger. Thank you for every tear, for it has shown me I am human. Thank you for making me wonder, for you have caused me to rely on my faith. Thank you for loving me when I felt so alone. Thank you for never leaving my side. Thank you for showing me a totally different perspective. Thank you for making me feel good. Thank you for making me feel horrible. Thank You for providing for me.
Thank you, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment