Monday, November 15, 2010

   Sometimes, I need to be protected from myself. I let myself get caught up in my ideal world and sometimes, it interferes with the real world. It's not fair to God for me to wonder what his reasons are. I should automatically follow and trust him completely. Yet, I constantly find myself searching for answers, hoping for signs, when what I should really be doing is being patient. Impatience is what got me into trouble the first time, so why am I making the same mistake twice? I totally trust that God has a plan for me, of course he does. But sometimes, I create these images, visions, that may or may not come true. Sometimes, I need to be brought back down to reality because I am the only person who can hurt "me". What other people say do not matter, because I know that God will always love me. However, if I keep searching for answers that I am not meant to find, I am only hurting myself. I need to be patient. I need to stay faithful. I need to be protected. I don't want to let myself fall, even though God will catch me, I shouldn't let things escalate to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment