Thursday, October 14, 2010

1.) I am thankful that I have a family with people who love me no matter what I do. I am so glad that I can talk to them about anything and that they will always give me some kind of advice. I am grateful that they do not judge me or look down upon me. I know that whatever happens, they will always support me.

2.) I am so very thankful that I am surrounded by a wonderful group of friends who accept me for who I am. Nobody expects me to be someone I am not and I am glad people are understanding. I know that they always have my back and will always, always, always be there when I need to talk, even if they are sick of listening to me.

3.) I am absolutely, positively the most grateful for the fact that I have my faith. When I feel like I have nothing or no one to turn to, I always know, deep down, that I do. Even when things seem beyond difficult and like there is absolutely no way things could get any better, I will never be alone. I don't deserve this by any means, I am far from perfect or anything close to it. I can only be eternally grateful that my God has never-ending love for me.

My faith is my guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment