Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Grateful.

    Another day, another adventure!


1.) Young Life was totally amazing! I had such a great time & am really looking forward to the rest of the year!


2.) NO SCHOOL tomorrow. I am so happy. I have been extremely overwhelmed with homework, cross country, work, etc. lately I have hardly had any time to do, well, anything. I am really looking forward to actually sleeping, and not having to worry about x, y, and z.


3.) After school ended, things started to turn around. I actually had a pretty good evening. For once, I feel like things might actually play out in my favor, it's kind of refreshing.




   I truly am grateful to live in such a wonderful community. I am looking forward to any challenges that this year may hold. I know that whatever obstacles life has for me, I will be able to overcome as long as I stay strong with my faith. I have learned how important it is to rely on my faith, especially in times of stress or confusion. Sometimes, the only thing that keeps me sane is knowing that there is always something bigger than me, someone is always going to be there to guide me. In my opinion, the hardest time to stay faithful is when things are difficult. When things aren't going well, and it seems like nothing ever will, that's when staying strong is most important. It's easy to preach strong beliefs when everything is dandy. The true test of character begins when reality sinks in and things take a turn for the worse. For now, I am going to focus on the positive, and be happy that things are finally going well. Ultimately, I hope to feel the same way when they aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment