Tuesday, October 19, 2010

1.) I had minimal homework to accomplish today. Because of this, I was able to get some little chores done, such as cleaning my room. I was not thrilled to start work on this dull task. However, after a few minutes of working, I was on a roll. I cleaned and reorganized my closet, changed all my sheets, and straightened up a bit. It took quite awhile, but it certainly was worth it. In certain instances and moods, cleaning my room can be very relaxing, and it really takes my mind off of things. I feel accomplished and a little bit more "free".

2.) After practice, I stayed at school to earn some NHS hours, which meant I didn't have time to grab some dinner. My mom told me she would drop off some chicken and rice for me. When she did, it was in the cutest container, AND she gave me a brownie. I typically avoid junk food at all costs, but it really made me smile to see that she gave me a little something sweet. I am not sure why I was so excited, probably because I knew my little sister, Olivia, played a role in making the brownie, but it totally made my night...

3.) I am actually going to get a decent amount of sleep tonight, or at least I plan to. This past week has been so hectic, and I think things are sort of falling into place. My homework is not taking terribly long and I have time to relax a little bit, which is really nice. I definitely need more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment