Thursday, October 21, 2010

1.) I am really happy that I have the ability to freely express my religion. I am able to be open about what I believe and no one can tell me that I cannot do so. It's comforting to know that no one will attack me because of what I believe.

2.) I am pleased to say that the progress with my article(s) in the school paper are coming along quite well. I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to pull everything together. However, I see now that things are falling right into place... I just hope they continue that way.

3.) At Cross Country today, we went on a "free run". It was sooooo much fun. We haven't had one of those in the longest time. I felt so free, and it really made my day. Things are sort of starting to make sense again, and I can slowly feel myself "going back to normal" (normal for me, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment