Saturday, October 16, 2010

1.) I have an amazing sister, not only am I beyond proud of her, but I am also extremely grateful to have her. I can trust her with anything, and I always know that she will be there. Even when she is in a terribly, unpleasant mood, she always manages to make me smile somehow. She also serves as my motivation during my races. Today, I tried so hard to stay with her, but I was unable to. I am more happy for her than I am upset with myself. After being out of sports for years, she has made a complete recovery. She has had an amazing season, and I know next year's will be even better for her. I can't wait to come back and watch her compete. I don't know what I would do without her.

2.)  Although I did not end this last race the way I had intended to, I feel blessed to have had the pleasure of experiencing such an amazing season with truly, wonderful girls. I am so sad to say goodbye to those who are not continuing training. I wish everyone would stay, but I know this is not the case. I will miss everyone so much, and I just wanted to say thanks for making it such a memorable season.

3.)  I have faith. I have absolutely no idea what the future holds for me right now, but I have faith. I am not sure what to expect, but I have faith. I don't know if things will work out exactly right, but for now, I have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment