Sunday, October 17, 2010

1.) I love my nouna. She is totally wonderful. I haven't seen her in what seems like forever, but I am so glad to have her in my life. I miss her so much, but I know she is going through some tough times right now. I am praying for her and her family, and I know that she will be alright. She is so amazing, and I love her so much! I really admire her and all that she does. I'm so glad I can call her my godmother.

2.) I am glad I can drive myself places... This isn't anything new, but today, I had to leave straight from church to go to work. I was able to leave for church on my own watch. This meant I was actually on time for church! It was so great to hear aaallll the prayers and readings. I loved it. I am thinking I will use this to my advantage in the future... My house is relatively hectic all the time, so we are hardly ever on time anywhere. The sad thing is, it's church. We really should be on time for church, and if it means I have to drive separately every week, I totally will.

3.) I feel enlightened. I really feel like God is telling me that things are going to work out. All I need to do is trust that he has a plan for me, so I am. I decided I should probably stop trying to think about what that plan is, though I do catch myself wondering... Anyways, I have so many reasons to be thankful, and it really isn't fair to not trust God. If he knows all, and he has a plan for me, why should I have any hesitation in following him? I shouldn't, and my new goal is to NOT hesitate. I don't know how successful I will be, because I am only human, a mere imperfection, a sinner. God is perfect, so I will put my faith in him and know everything will eventually work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment