Monday, October 11, 2010

Thankful.

Everyday, I think about three things that I am thankful for.

Sunday:
1.) I visited Marquette University. It was absolutely beautiful. It really got me thinking about college and what I am going to do next year. I feel a bit more informed and a little less worried about what the future holds.

2.) I was able to spend some quality time with my youngest sister, Sophia. I realized that I don't spend as much time with my sisters as I should. I am going to miss them so much when I go away. I decided that I am going to make more time for them.

3.) Things are going well. Even though I have a lot of work with regards to school and college applications, I have a good feeling things are going to work out. I realized that by putting my faith in God really trusting him to help me with my decisions, everything will work itself out.

I would also like to take note that after doing this for a week, it has made me realize how lucky I am.
I have so much to be thankful for and am more fortunate than I realize. I am blessed with a family that loves me and a community that is safe to live in. I think that by really thinking about just three things to be thankful for everyday, I will continue to grow stronger with my faith, and for that, I will always be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment