Saturday, October 30, 2010

NEW.

TODAY: Instead of listing three things that I am thankful for, I am going to list one thing each day & say why I am thankful for that.

1.) I am thankful that I had the privilege in participating in cross country this year. It was an incredibly amazing season. I was taking times at the Sectional race today and everybody did a fantastic job! I had so much fun at practice every single day: I looked forward to the 3:15 bell because I knew that I would see my teammates soon after it rang. I am also thankful that I had such amazing coaches. They were extremely supportive throughout each and every race. I don't think my high school experience would be the same without this sport. Today was the last of my xc days, and although I'm incredibly sad, I'm also really happy to have all of the wonderful and happy memories that I do. I am closer with a lot of people from my team that I probably never would have met if I did not join, and I am also so much closer with my sister. That is certainly something to rejoice about! I love that I can tell her just about anything, and I really hope she feels the same. Overall, I'd say that joining cross country was one of the best decisions I have made during high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment