Wednesday, October 20, 2010

1.) I found it relaxing to study for my Sociology test... I am not sure why, but I am not going to reject any feelings of peace. I am also hoping to catch up on some reading tonight. I am slowly "de-stressing" my life, though, it helps that my homework load hasn't been too terrible lately. I am just glad I have the opportunity to relax a bit.

2.) My little sister, Olivia, offered me a twizzler. I wasn't really hungry, but I thought it was beyond adorable that she offered. I love when she makes cute, little gestures. I think she's the most amazing little kid around! I don't know what I would do without her. I feel so blessed to have her in my life.

3.) I'm glad I have friends who care about me. It really means a lot to me when someone notices I'm down or ..."up". I love that I will always have their support, and no matter how insignificant something may seem in the grand scheme of things, they will always listen. Picking up on the little things make me realize that I will probably be friends with these girls for a very long time. I can't imagine what my life would be like without them. Probably a total mess. I cannot thank them enough for everything they do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment