Monday, October 18, 2010

1.) I went to youth group today. It was really interesting. I found out that I live in an extremely sheltered environment... I never realized how much "corruption" and just unpleasant situations are out there because I have never been exposed to them. I am so grateful I have never had to deal with any kind of situation that put myself in danger of any kind.

2.) After a really refreshing run today, I realized that there are more important things in life. I mean, I am really insignificant compared to everyone in this world. Even so, God loves me just as much as he loves everyone else, and that is just the most wonderful thing anyone could ever ask for.

3.) I say this a lot, but I'm so happy my sister is so awesome. I don't think she realizes how cool I think she is. Seriously, I think she is hilarious. I love that I can tell her random stuff, and even if she doesn't really care to listen... well, she does. I am just so happy that I can call her my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment