Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Young Life.

   Today, I attended "Young Life" for the first time. This group meets once a week to have fun and briefly discuss beliefs. It was a really great experience. I would like to think that this group will make a difference to some people. No matter what someone believes, he/she is more than welcome to attend. So many people attended that I never would have expected to. It was really neat seeing everyone laugh and a have a good time together. I am definitely looking forward for weeks to come. I am also really excited for 5th Quarter this Friday night! After seeing so many people at Young Life tonight, I definitely think we will have quite the turnout. After the football game, we invite anyone to come back to the school for pizza, soda, and lots of fun! So far, this year is off to a pretty good start. Aside from the actual schoolwork part, everything is pretty stupendous!

   On a short side note, after Young Life, a few of us stuck around and watched glee. I absolutely love this show. I was kind of bummed about my calculus test and just the day overall. After having a fun time at Young Life and watching a really amazing episode of glee, my day was instantly better. I am so glad I have the privilege of living in an environment that allows me to freely express my beliefs and enjoy myself while doing so. I certainly can't wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment