Friday, October 22, 2010

1.) Today was a relatively "simple" day. I did not receive a ton of work to complete this weekend, and I was able to go home right after school... It seems strange but it was seriously awesome. I felt weird leaving after school and not going to practice... As much as I don't like morning practice, I must admit, I felt relieved to go home and relax for a bit. I also had the pleasure of attending a delicious pasta party and the opportunity to catch up on my reading!

2.) I received my first paycheck today! It was really exciting because I know I actually worked hard and earned my own money. I am so excited to continue working and earning money, I feel so much more independent. I love it.

3.) Regionals are tomorrow! I am so glad that I am an alternate! I worked really hard throughout the year to get to where I am now. I can't say I am not a little disappointed that I am not running, but I am also really really glad I don't have to worry about the pressures of racing. I have all the perks of cross country without any of the stress, and it is totally awesome! I hope we do well! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment