Monday, October 11, 2010

Today.

Today was pretty nice.


1.) I went apple picking. I love, love, apples! It was really nice to spend some time outdoors and pick some tasty apples. I also was able to spend more time with my sisters. As frustrated as I become sometimes, I really love hanging out with them.


2.) I also went pumpkin picking. It was such a fall oriented day. My aunt came along too. It was really nice, my sisters are so funny. Alina, closest to my age, and I started running at the pumpkin patch. It was kind of entertaining to be "practicing" in a field of pumpkins. I am glad that she and I can have fun together, it makes me realize how lucky I am.


3.) I somehow managed to complete my homework before 9. This is fairly good new considering I have morning practice tomorrow. However, what is even better is that after completing a review worksheet for my calculus class, I realized I actually understand the material. I am a bit less worried about failing tomorrow. I think I'll do fairly well. Hopefully my studying will pay off...

No comments:

Post a Comment