Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trust take two.

   I told myself I understood God's plan, or at least part of it, and I do... I think. I trust him, because I know that he will provide me with what I need. I will never be alone or left with a situation I am not capable of dealing with. I just wish that I could know... I know I need to be patient, but sometimes, it's really difficult to wait for something that might not even be worth waiting for. I know that in the end things will work out and whatever happens is for the best, but I can't help but wonder what "the best" thing really is. All I can do is wait, all I ever do is wait. I suppose that waiting is something I am used to at this point. So, in the grand scheme of things, what's a little longer?

   What's funny is while writing this, I feel like God gave me just what I needed. Something just kind of clicked... and I know things will work out. I have trust, I do. God works in mysterious ways, it's amazing. I can't even begin to comprehend the God's knowledge and the love he has for me. All I know is that as long as I stick with him, He will provide.


                        thank you, God, for always having an answer and never turning Your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment